This article explains how to switch the user interface language in SAP Business One, with step-by-step instructions on changing the display language in the system initialization settings.
If you want to switch SAP Business One from the English interface to another language interface, follow these steps:
- Open SAP Business One.
- Select “Administration” from the module menu, and then choose “System Initialization”.
- In the “System Initialization” menu, click on the “General Settings” submenu, and select the “Display” tab.
- In the “Display” tab, choose the “Language” dropdown menu.
- In the language menu, select your target language (e.g. “English”).
- Click the “OK” button to save the setting.
- Restart SAP Business One, and the interface will display in your chosen target language.
Note: When switching languages, SAP Business One needs to be restarted to take effect.